martes, diciembre 27, 2005

Camel Toe


Sup!
Esta foto me la encontre en un foro y varias personas dieron su comentario:

  • Wanda "Mooselips" Johnson seen here with her sister complains that she has to fight off men with a stick.

  • The longtime boyfriend of Shaniqua (on the right), a man who goes by the pseudonym 'DownSouthJukin', refused to appear to answer to her allegations that "He my babies' daddy!".

  • "I was first on the scene of the big fire at the Tyson chicken farm last month".

  • Shaniqua (one on the right) "Camel toe, what camel toe you be talkin' 'bout?".

  • Please pardon me but I have to fart!."If you can't find my pussy, I have a mouth you can cum to".

  • Camel toe with a gland disorder.

  • A prime example of F.U.P.A. (Fat Upper Pussy Area).

  • "I am sporting bad hair in the hope that people will talk about that instead of about the rest of me!".

  • Was her last fart named "katrina"???

  • What camel toe? looks like a goddamned asscrack to me!

  • "I offered to pay for the two seats on the plane, and they'd say they couldn't sell me any tickets 'cause the "pay 4 4 one" was planned until late 2007..."

  • "My boyfriend Ren5150 uses a toilet brush to wash my front ass and my back ass".

  • "Do this outfit make me look like Halle Berry?".

  • If you don't watch yo'self sistah; I'm gonna eat YOU too.

  • "Aren't you psyched to be in the all black remake of RETURN OF THE JEDI" says Niggah The Hut to 227-PO.


LOL! xD