jueves, septiembre 22, 2005

Santana - All That I Am (Advance)

Santana - All That I Am (Advance) 2005
ARTIST: Santana
TITLE: All That I Am
LABEL: Arista/Sony BMG
BITRATE: 206kbps avg
PLAYTIME: 0h 53min total
RELEASE DATE: 2005-11-01
RIP DATE: 2005-09-2

Release Notes:
Expect the mercury-and then the platinum-to rise this fall as music icon & guitar hero Carlos Santana returns to the recording spotlight November 1 with the 38th album of his monumental career, All That I Am. The hotly anticipated new disc marks the third Santana album release on Arista Records, and features a star-studded gathering of world class guest artists including Steven Tyler, Michelle Branch & The Wreckers, OutKast's Big Boi, Mary J. Blige, Metallica's Kirk Hammett, Sean Paul, Los Lonely Boys, Joss Stone, will.i.am, Anthony Hamilton, Bo Bice and Robert Randolph. In addition to delivering guitar wizardry throughout, Carlos Santana co-produced All That I Am with industry legend, Arista/J Records founder/BMG U.S. Chairman & CEO Clive Davis, who also produced the multi-platinum and GRAMMY« award winning albums Supernatural and Shaman.

Track List
----------
01. Hermes
02. El Fuego
03. I'm Feeling You (Feat. Michelle Branch And The Wreckers)
04. My Man (Feat. Big Boi Of Outkast And Mary J. Blige)
05. Just Feel Better (Feat. Steven Tyler Of Aerosmith)
06. I Am Somebody (Feat. Will-I-Am Of Black Eyed Peas)
07. Con Santana
08. Twisted (Feat. Anthony Hamilton)
09. Trinity (Feat. Kirk Hammett Of Metallica And Robert Randolph)
10. Cry Baby Cry (Feat. Joss Stone And Sean Paul)
11. Brown Skin Girl (Feat. Bo Bice)
12. I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love (Feat. Los Lonely Boys)
13. Tu Amor


DownloaD - 79.51 MB